Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Buisness and enterprises 2021

 For buisness and interprises, we were to make Objects, Drinks, toys, and more

I have learned alot from this. I was the CEO of my group (Toys Of Ender) and i had learned how to buy under a budget, write a perfect letter to the mentor, And Making a small but good keychains of minecraft mobs.

The desisions were important to me, because if we did everything my way, we would of blown our budget into bits. it was the right idea to make keychains insted of statues

To make our product. we just had to use templates of the charecter and make them via the lasercutter. it was short, simple, and straight to plan.

I think the product was successful because we have made a profit of 22 or 20 dollars. and selling all 12 keychains

I showed the values of commitment, achivement, resilience, and respect. Because I committed to the task, I had achived my product, I hold strong when i was not selling that much, And I respected the customers when they were chooseing what key ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.