Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2021

My holiday of Wonder!

 In the holidays, I have done alot of things. So let me show you

2 weeks ago, I was playing Minecraft with my friends from greymouth. We made a world of creative because we had alot of amazing ideas

My friends did alot of things like making Rick and Morty's house, or making a concert of 21 pilots. But i did a spynx and a dragon

Sorry for bad graphics
Sorry for bad graphics



              (the dragon was custom by me)






1 week ago. I was going to greymouth because i wanted to see how my friend's house looked like and it was small but good to sleep in and play Xbox in. 

Then My friend showed me the game's called Gang Beasts, Ultimate Chicken horse, and Crash Kart Racing



We also went swimming but the hydro slides and showers were out of bounds due of covid 19. and did minigolf for the final day

When i was going back to hornby i tried do duck pizza (its worth to die for)

After all, I had a blast with my friends from greymouth. and maybe i can come there after christmas

Thank you for listening - Taylor


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Taylor Sam here I really like your blog post it reminds me when I went to Picton and I got to play Mini golf it was really fun. From what I have seen there is only a little bit of things you should add in your blog like more details on the mini golf course and how you did.

    Sam-

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.