Pages

Sunday 31 October 2021

Happy halloween people >_>

 Hello guys

For months I have been dealing with a problem, Now I solved it and I learnt what to do if it happens again

So, Next year, (if i dont do that much, it will be okay) I will make a new era into animation building

I call this era The ENDLESS OVERHAUL

It is amazing how one animation from 2018 came with A LOT of supporters

Thank you so much, Lets see if i can make an animation before the year ends, and happy spooky month

Spooky month was made by Sr Pelo (go see his video's of spookey month)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.