Pages

Wednesday 10 March 2021

The time the Wi-Fi was disabled for 2 days

 Fire was across the carpet. Pitch forks were strucked on the ground and it was all because of a little reason that i had... Before we go on let me give you a reason how this happend...

It all started in period 1 8:40 I had noticed that my Bluetooth headphones were a little bit off  so i need help from my friend jrae and it didnt work it might of been either the Wi-Fi or some kicking me off my headphones. period 3 11:20am the Wi-Fi was a lil bit slow but it was still there the day has come to an end and i came home Today period 1-2 8:30 - 9:30 It was chaos a lot of paper everywhere, people screaming ands when i cam on my chrome book the Wi-Fi was disabled a few moments later i was the only one that had the Wi-Fi and thats how it came now on the story the I.T people pressed the button and the Wi-Fi was rebooted everyone was happy and we lived as usual

You can say that i cant live without Wi-Fi now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.