Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

Term 3 weekly reflections (week 7)

 This week I felt a sense of belonging when:

  • We did our business and enterprises

  • We did wananga

This week I felt a sense of accomplishment when I:

  • I Have nearly completed my toy electric car

This week what I noticed about my feelings and emotions was:

  • Chill because i felt a little but calm

  • Bored because i have to wait till i get home to play roblox

  • And sad because i was not in the tournament

This week I felt affirmed in my unique identity when:

  • My personalities make my mood

Im sorry if i did not publish this on Friday but is there, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.