Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Business and Enterprises 2020

At week 7 we started a project for Business and enterprises.

I have never heard of that from my primary.I would like to do that so I entered

wow





















We were planing to do afghans and banana milkshakes but it was a bad idea so we only did afghans.
He have called our company Cookie Town (specifically baked for you).

Things have gone well yesterday (Wednesday) We were the 1st to sell out.I bout a sherbet and a lollipop, a ninja stress ball, a face mask and Oobleck.

Marketday is so cool, I get to buy some stuff I also have time to relax, have somthing to eat and so much more.

Market day, My favourite type of event. 


2 comments:

  1. Seems pretty well written, there. You do need to work on your pronunciation and spelling. Otherwise, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Taylor, I like where you explain about your guys products and what have you bought at market day, but you could probably add how you make your products and how did you market your products. I hope you keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.