Pages

Friday 20 November 2020

Term 4 weekly reflections (Week 6)

 This week I felt a sense of belonging when:

  • I challenged myself for the fun run

  • I made a donation total of $122

  • I had i supported my class and my school

This week I felt a sense of accomplishment when I:

  • Made the fun run

  • Made a donation of $122

This week what I noticed about my feelings and emotions was:

  • Happy because i had fun

  • Proud because i'm grateful for the school I learn in

  • Chill because I was chill

This week I felt affirmed in my unique identity when:

  • Anything I face will be finished with a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.